Advantage low density liner is made from strong plastic material designed to line the inside of cartons. These liners are manufactured from virgin resin and meet food industry standards. Designed to protect your product from air, moisture and leakages. When recycled low-density polyethylene (LDPE) can be found in found in shopping bags, squeezable bottles, carpet, furniture, clothing, tote bags, dry cleaning bags, and frozen food or bread bags.
- Lining fresh and dry goods plus are ideal for frozen products
- A reliable high-quality solution
- Protects products from air, moisture and leakages
- Manufactured to meet food grade requirements
- Vacuum sealed food stays fresh for longer and protects food
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.