Bunzl plc is a leading global organisation focused on delivering value through simplifying the purchasing, supplying and delivering of business products.
Bunzl Australia has a large range of business consumables and work with leading brands including Kimberly-Clark, Diversey, Tena, ED Oates, Colgate, Décor, Tork, Abena, Frontier, Ansell and more.
Our dedicated group of buyers has access to additional expertise from our global colleagues, so we are able to provide you with locally and globally sourced products.
We also offer you a choice of products exclusive to Bunzl. These products are high quality and great value. Look for Khabin, Kwikmaster, Advantage, Pristine, Premier, Superwhite, Crème, Safehip, Allcare and Lesnies.
We have established a reputation for offering our customers high quality products that bring benefits to their business. We endeavour to:
- Supply our customers with products that add value
- Offer easy to use online ordering
- Provide convenient next day dispatch using StarTrack Express
- Be friendly, sincere and easy to deal with
Corporate and Social Responsibility
Bunzl Australia is looking to the future on issues such as the proposed carbon trading scheme and business sustainability. We have already commenced work in preparing and looking for ways to reduce our carbon footprint and impact on the environment. Look for the following sustainable brands: Sustain, Detpak, Biopak and Natural Earth.
Bunzl also has an active community support program in place to support our staff when helping their local communities or charities through fundraising activities.
The business is also proudly committed to building strong relationships and enhancing respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and other Australians. Our Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) program is about working with organisations across Australia to turn their good intentions into real actions. Look for Katermaster Indigenous cups, certified by Supply Nation.
Bunzl is committed, within reasonable economic means, to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislative and other requirements to which we subscribe
- Avoid, reduce or prevent pollution
- Continual improvement of environmental performance
- Minimise the creation of waste and wherever possible establish a use for such waste
- Ensure, where practicable, all vehicles and equipment are as environmental and fuel efficient as possible
- Ensure, where practicable, efficiency in the use of energy, water and other natural resources
- Work with our supply chain to identify environmental opportunities
- Ensure our policy is communicated to our employees, suppliers, contractors and other interested parties