Khabin Regular Cut Round Steel is the perfect tool for professionals in the food handling industry, commercial kitchens and home cook. A good honing steel should be specifically designed for use in retail butcher shops, abattoirs and meat wholesale. By honing the edge of the blade, you eliminate any curling that may occur. Steels should be durable and perform perfectly to smooth and revive blade edges and allow for precision cutting. Honing your knives will make them more accurate, while also reducing miscuts and injuries. They are an essential tool when it comes to maximising the cutting features of a quality knife.
- Crafted using high-quality stainless steel
- Strong, durable and easily sharpened
- Treated for maximum oxidisation resistance
- Ergonomic design for greater comfort control
Additional Product Information
Our return policy allows you to request a return within 7 days of receiving your item. Contact us through our website chat or email email@example.com to initiate a return. We'll provide a return shipping label and instructions if your return is accepted. Please don't send items back without requesting a return first.
Check out our full Refund Policy for complete details.
- Orders made between 9am and 5pm on Mon-Fri are dispatched the next business day.
- Orders outside those hours are dispatched within 2 days.
- Delivery is only available within Australia for Bunzl Express customers and guests.
- Orders over $200 qualify, except volumetric (bulky) orders, orders 21kg and over, and locations classified as regional by the Australian Post database.
Check out our full Shipping Policy for all the information on how we ship our products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.