Katermaster Food Handling Glove Powder-Free Blue Large is an extremely lightweight glove suitable for food handling. Strong and durable - high resistance to punctures and tears. Textured fingertips for improved grip. Excellent resistance to oil and grease. Ambidextrous, powder-free, single-use only. Standard cuff. This product carries the HACCP International certification mark, indicating that it’s a food-safe-contact product, meeting industry expectations, legislation and GSFI (Global Food Safety Initiative) endorsed standards.
- Provide effective barrier protection when handling food
- Comfortable, soft and unrestrictive so perform tasks with precision and ease
- Form-fitting and flexible, reducing hand fatigue
- Suitable for general food service and handling
- HACCP International QA is held by Bunzl Australia.
HACCP International is a product certification company and part of a highly specialised food science group. Its purpose is to identify and thereafter eliminate hazards in the food supply chain, reducing the risks of food contamination from products, materials and services that support the food industry. Any products that are HACCP International certified as food safe under HACCP International’s scheme give confidence to the buyer of the product’s total suitability for use. Only the HACCP International mark truly confirms a non-ingredient product is food-safe. If it’s not food-safe in every respect, it cannot carry the HACCP International mark.
The HACCP International certification mark is aligned with the due diligence requirements of the world’s leading food safety standards and quality systems. Ten key criteria are examined to give that full assurance. Certified products need to satisfy all criteria – not just individual components. The food industry depends upon its suppliers to provide safe and reliable products and services, Food contamination doesn’t just come from ingredients and these products and services, be they gloves, cleaning materials, pest chemicals, processing equipment or support services – especially those with a high-risk profile of incidental food contact – need to be just as safe as an ingredient.
Our return policy allows you to request a return within 7 days of receiving your item. Contact us through our website chat or email email@example.com to initiate a return. We'll provide a return shipping label and instructions if your return is accepted. Please don't send items back without requesting a return first.
Check out our full Refund Policy for complete details.
- Orders made between 9am and 5pm on Mon-Fri are dispatched the next business day.
- Orders outside those hours are dispatched within 2 days.
- Delivery is only available within Australia for Bunzl Express customers and guests.
- Orders over $200 qualify, except volumetric (bulky) orders, orders 21kg and over, and locations classified as regional by the Australian Post database.
Check out our full Shipping Policy for all the information on how we ship our products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.